Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Chiba Sushi

This is my favorite cheap/moderately priced Sushi place. Chiba is tiny but they do have some outdoor seating. The food is pretty inexpensive and the service is beyond excellent. The food is really, really, REALLY good! My absolute favorite roll would be the eel roll and shrimp tempura roll.

If you are interested here is the address: 10435 San Diego Mission Rd (between I-15 & Rancho Mission Rd) San Diego, CA 92108 (619) 584-1836
*They opened the second location in Tierrasanta.

4 comments:

  1. If you're ever in Pacific Beach, check out PB Sushi on Garnet. Surprisingly delicious. It's also mentioned in one of my favorite books, The Zen of Fish (the history of sushi).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your recommendation. I will try that one too, actually it is closer to my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and, try the RA sushi bar in Downtown too.It is very delicious and also you can catch the "happy hours":)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard so much about it,i will try as soon as possible. Thanks for your recommendation!

    ReplyDelete